Assassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gucci Kappe
Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:59 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Kappe Replik
Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:58 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Tasche
Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:30 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Kappe
Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:29 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Kappen für Frauen
Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:28 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:54 pm by cangliang

» Lady peep christian louboutin
Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:53 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile
Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:54 pm by cangliang

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 164 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:07 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins

3 posters

Go down

Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins Empty Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins

Post  Niffie Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Elite coins

Blackspore

Oberyn’s Broken home obseryn is just south of the town he's the guy with the caldrum in the tree hollow run around the back of his house and climb the tree trunk to the top for the coin

Between Ninjas and graveyards between the shadow training (er.. Not training) and the kings grave climb up the spike

Top Tier Mining Excavation take the path leading up the hill from the haunted mines go to the platrom that is right above the haunted mine's entrance and climb the spike to the coin

Hollow Hiding hole south of the wall before the path forks go east

Upon Shattered History the old broken wall travel to the very west side and then head to the souther side go up the cliff then across the wall to the coin

A Relic View just south of Ramerez near haunted mining up on the hill back of his house there is a coin go up the spike

Branching out climb the tree beside Milford on the west side and a bit north of Cracked Craw Caverns

Sportata’s Timeout far northwest corner is sporata and the coin is behind her house (er hollow tree trunk)

BriarWood

Entrance Fee From the maze go through the main gate to thislerow past the boulder and vulture then turn left and climb up the tree

An A-maze-ing View go to the gate where Private Grimple and Private Yorble stand run along the wall and head up the mountah on the maze side

Derby Lookout at TangleTrack speeway turn right at the end there is a green tree climb that tree and ti is near the top

Stalking the Stalks on Lazy's far back porch you need to jump from outside green vine to fence to back porch

Hiding from the Scouts on the wall behind Old Corky near the fort

Amidst the Spores Above the Dark Spores Depths minigame gp up the left side right beside

Sleepy Time In gorgs tent (near quarry)

Battle Near the Ancients go right of the Vale of the ancients past Sir Wellington then climp up and see the battle too

Merryvale

Hilly Hiding Place use trampolines to get up the mountain near Amalia

Party Tent in Sugaboo’s tent

I stand alone Swim to the north east corner and look behind tree across on the outside

24 Hour Shade the tree behind Joona near the single jumping pad

Up the tree large tree near the bridge to Den of secrets heading back to town it is the second tree on the right

Santuary

Sunset Cliffs along the top of the cliff to the left hop the fence and folllow a ledge to the coin hidden behind a tree

Spying on the Warriors go up the hill from mainstreet on the left is two trees and the coin is hidden between them

Up the Palace Walls at gate to palace turn left and start climbing up the roots still going left it is hidden back of a tree

Shallow Water behind the tree to the left of Stealbloom (blacksmith)

Tree Cover on the right side of the waterfall behind Stealbloom and in back of a tree is the coin

Left Falls coming out of the memorial caves go left to the falls it's between the rocks

Darvon's Hook when facing Darvon's Decent swim to the right it's at the far end

A Small Cell Jump off the bridge that has marty sitting, swim to the left and you'll see bars and a coin

SeaSide

Water off the beach Behind the post office on the right (go to the right of the pond and go back)

Oceanfront Property Below bridge across from sundancer’s house

Just Hanging out Up a tree across from pet park

Off the Wall in a tree below Tozer

Down by the sea If you go to the end of the path past Wemo you will see bush below you jump down through the bush and catch the coin as you fall or get lucky and hit a branch

Cliff diving past Mother Dozen go south and dive off the cliff (tip use space bar press and hold down the "W" then set your mouse to your body and click often as you go by the coin. Best to do this with a friend so you can warp fast)

Up sandy rocks start climbing the hills to the right of the Seaside gate and keep going along the top of the hills as much as you can

Sea-cret Spot swim the coast line as far south as you can go and take a left it's behind a cliff

Shrouded Glade

Towering the Opening On top of the gate entrance (go up the right side)

A Shady Area on top of the hill above abandoned mine

Milla's Place behind Milla from friendship quest

A Cool Spot go swimming behind Suni Sorrowsmile and Keldon

Back against the Wall Behind Edvard Leafsnipper's house

Snow Hill

Beyond the nameless peak go right up the hill from the Wintery Basin then go past the flag go to the edge on the left and look down the coin should be below you

Melted Corner on the tree in the left hand corner behind the soccer field

Penguin Path go behind the penguin training centre near Snowy canyon and follow the toft up and around the training centre

Leafy Retreat behind Morglug's hut

Hot Hangout at the hotsprings run behind Murphy up to the top hotpool and the coin

Miner Dificulties behind Trixie's machine in the singing crystal mines

Perri's Hideaway take the launching pads up the hill then go left along the ledge to find the coin

Between Rock and Trees go to the hotsprings minigame but turn right and head up the mountain head up and a little left and you will find it beside two trees

Wugachug

Pine for cover from the warpstone head into Wugachug and look between the third and forth tree it will be half way up on a ledge. (use autorun beginning at stone

Rabbit Rinsing at the bottom of the falls close to center

Wugachug Lookout the mountain peak behind warpstone (if you can't climb any higher you'll have found it, otherwise keep climbing… wish I knew where I stored my climbing gear)

Stage Presence on the roof of the stage

Wugachug Spy Spot Between Grollgroll and Shifty the Shuffler half way up the mountain there is a tree and th coin can be found in back of it (the way I got up was to go behind the boulders
Niffie
Niffie
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins Empty Stuck? let me know

Post  Niffie Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Above are the notes directly from my files... so they may be better for only me. If you get stuck or can't find it or have a better description please let me know. I'll review and if your descriptions really are better, I'll change it above.
Thanks and happy hunting for all
Niffie
Niffie
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins Empty Re: Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins

Post  Ninja Clay Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:35 pm

found them all beacuse of you thx you
Ninja Clay
Ninja Clay
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins Empty thanks

Post  Niffie Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:55 pm

congrats on finding them
Niffie
Niffie
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins Empty Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins

Post  Destiny Moonshade Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Wonderful job Niff...Gratz...our guild has a lot of wonderful people in it that enjoy helping others. Any guild member or friend that needs help certainly can find it here. Thanks for the post...Your the best! Very Happy
Destiny Moonshade
Destiny Moonshade
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins Empty going digging

Post  Niffie Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:31 am

thanks Des... going digging in my notes to see what else I can post... Ooo didn't know I had this... eek that picture is kinda bad... but those sleeping pets are cute... no wait maybe this... er... no...opps it's late hear my pillow calling. I'll look for more tomorrow.
Niffie
Niffie
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Clay Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:46 pm

lol nifrfie thx you by the way maybe you can put youre pets in that pyramid i was talkin about
Ninja Clay
Ninja Clay
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Niffie's Notes on Elite Coins Empty Dazzle is a cat and goes where he wants to

Post  Niffie Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Okay he comes when I call.. but I think that is just cause he wants attention or fed.... lol... but will hire himself out to doggy sit. Weird cat.. likes dogs better than other cats. But is best friends with Bruno Des's Dog. We have proof we got pictures.
Niffie
Niffie
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Clay Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:30 am

lol wow ok but you should make those extravegant buildings out of blocks
Ninja Clay
Ninja Clay
Officer
Officer