Most users ever online was 30 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:54 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Renegade26's Officer Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renegade26's Officer Application

Post  Renegade26 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:20 pm

I would like to apply for a role as an officer in the guild.

Why?: I am helpful, I'm on 3/7 days of the week (if not on vacation), I've gained a vast knowledge of Free Realms, I'm good at helping people, I'm friendly, and I love puppies Smile

Experience: I've been playing free realms almost since it came out. I didn't really get into free realms until my friend showed me it and told me all about it. So my avatar is probably about a year old or more. I've played FR 200+ hours and counting Smile . I've gained 400+ quests, 200 levels, and just a little over 30 collections completed.

Do you qualify?: Yes Smile

Will you abandon Sinzational? Only if My life depended on it Neutral

Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?: Yes Smile

Do you think the guild leaders are awesome?: If I said no would I be getting officer status? Of course their awesome Smile

Do you think this awesome animated picture will get you officer? No but it will help Smile

Renegade26
Member II
Member II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Officer Application

Post  Destiny Moonshade on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:51 am

Loved your application Renegade.... however me, NIff and Matthew will be hard to beat in the statistic department lol. I know Matthew has posted his and here is mine. I have earned 288 levels, completed 266 collections, completed 631 quests and have logged over 1,200 game hours. I am casting my vote to accept your application and put you in line for the next officer position that we open. Thank you for applying Smile And your right the animated picture is great and it didn't hurt ! WOOT!

Destiny pirat
Destiny Moonshade
Leader
Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

U have a good chance

Post  Ninja Clay on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:06 am

you have a good chance of becoming a officer renegade ive seen you helping people in game and everyone that knows you loves you { basically} although i dont know you quite well you have a good chance of bcoming one of our guilds best officers [behing me lol]
Ninja Clay
Officer
Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Niffie votes yes too!

Post  Niffie on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 pm

I really like the application and can't see any reason against your offiicership. So welcome aboard next time we are on at the same time I'll be happy to promote you.. or Des can if she sees you first Very Happy Welcome
Niffie
Leader
Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Renegade26's Officer Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top