Most users ever online was 30 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:54 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Explinations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Explinations

Post  Roy on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Many of you, not referring to only our guild but generally people on freerealms are wondering why i call Des and Niff my masters. Well, to make it short, they supported me, helped me level and in traditional any type of martial arts would require to call your teachers your masters. They are someone to look up to.
Roy Suspect
Roy
Member II
Member II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Explanations

Post  Destiny Moonshade on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:37 am

Thank you Roy for your kind words regarding Me and Niffie. That is what our guild, Assassination, has always been about. Guild members helping guild members. Just because Niffie and I are leaders, we still like to get out there and give a hand when ever possible to any member of the guild. Both Niffie and I love to do battle in any of the games or will help run power hour if you are looking to earn coins in the game fast...We have both been in the realms almost a year now and know all the tricks to help anyone advance.

It was a pleasure helping you level Roy and hope we have many great adventures yet to come. pirat

Master Destiny
Destiny Moonshade
Leader
Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Explinations

Post  Ninja Clay on Sat May 01, 2010 7:45 am

i agree with you roy the only reason why i have a lvl 20 ninja and brawler are because of them so believe in the masters and have a good day des and niff ..master-san
Ninja Clay
Officer
Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks!

Post  Niffie on Wed May 05, 2010 11:16 am

Thank you to all your kind words. I love helping where ever I can. It is really nice that Des is my co-leader as she has strengths to cover the jobs I'm kinda weak at. Feel free to ask for help on anything. If you post me a pm on this site I'll make sure i'm available to help you when you log on. Guild mates come first but I can be kinda tied up helping others. So if I know you guys are needing help from me pm so I'll make sure I stay free to help when you guys log on Very Happy Hope to see you in game soon.

Niffie
Niffie
Leader
Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Explinations

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: